Do you remember the songs from church yesterday or Saturday?

If so share them with me. I had every intention of posting this yesterday while the songs would be fresh in your mind but I never got around to it.

Kattykitten

Asked by Kattykitten at 8:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• At my own church it was (well I cannot remember) but I work at a nursing home in activities and we had a church come by they sung At the cross, In the garden, amazing grace, blessed assurance and I think one more.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yes i usually do but our services were cancelled for yesterday because of the weather. I did listen to "Impact" radio on 103.7 FM last night. They play some of my favorite contemperary Christian songs. My recent favorites are "Mercy Seat" and "When God Ran".
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have never heard of Blessed Assurance and God Ran I will have to look them up. Thanks ladies
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 9:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Yep. Holy is the Lord, Mighty to Save, Amazing Love, Revive us Again (hymn), He keeps me singing (hymn), and Holy,Holy, Holy (hubby is the music minister, so I've been listening to these all week, that's why I can remember all of them).
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 11:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Go Make a Difference
    Our God is an Awesome God
    Blood of Life
    Holy, Holy, Holy
    Amazing Love
    indymom22

Answer by indymom22 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010