has anyone had a temperpedic bed

My husband and i are thinking of getting a temperpedic bed but were not sure if it wolud be good or just a hoax, So if anyone knows about the temperpedic please let me know if it would be right for us> Thank you very much.

cricket1234

Asked by cricket1234 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Health

• I LOVE mine...I have a bad back and it works wonders for it. I recommend it to everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have one and it is really comfortable to sleep on. The only bad thing is that it is warmer than normal beds, so I've found that I sweat more at night since having the temperpedic mattress. This probably wouldn't be as much of a problem except that I like to be snuggled under the covers during the winter. During the summer it doesn't seem to be as bad since I'm fine with just the sheet. I don't sweat every night or anything like that but I never noticed sweating at all with my old mattress.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• We've had one for almost 2 years now. I was actually opposed to the purchase because I thought it was way too much money to spend on a mattress. But now I am very happy we spent the money we did. It is much more comfortable and has helped us both sleep. I could not believe the difference, and noticed it even more when I was pregnant. People on average spend about 1/3 of their life in bed, so really it is where you spend more time than anywhere else and it's not a bad investment over time for something you get that much use out of. And also being wellrested has a huge effect on my moods, etc.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2010