If you are on facebook, does it bother you when friends send gifts or apps instead of messages, do you feel obligated to send something back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do not feel obligated to send anything back. When I get a friend that constantly sends me gifts/app requests I block "requests" from that friend. They are usually sending them out to everyone on their friends list anyway to I have a hard time believing that they will notice if I ignored their request. I don't facebook for the games or apps. I facebook to stay in touch with my friends. I haven't had anyone become offended yet.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• That's a corny thing to do but I guess it's fun for them. Would they get offended if you didn't reciprocate? Depends on that question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i hate those things... hug requests...etc because you have to open that other app and i am afraid of viruses so i delete/ignore them... really i dont understand the point... some of the quizzes are cool.. what kinda grandma will you be... etc but i hate farmville too!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• nope and I don't send anything back

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i set most of those apps to ignore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I usually just ignore all that stuff. I use it to write messages to friends and family.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I block the app.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I send gifts and apps to friends, some send them back, some don't. I block some, but play others. It's all about what I want to do on there, or not. I don't get offended if someone doesn't want to play all of my apps because just as likely, I don't want to play all of theirs.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• it don't bother me if I don't want it I don't accept it I don't have a fit about it
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I don't mind them. I play several of the games and when people send me gifts for those I return the favor. If they send me gifts or request through other apps I just ignore them. I only send giftss to people who send me them so I know I don't upset anyone.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010