Today is jacob birthday now he is 2 yrs old

I am going to cry today is my oldest son birthday jacob is 2 yrs old now he is growing to fast 4 me

mommy_of_jacob1

Asked by mommy_of_jacob1 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Happy Birthday, Jacob!!! ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Happy Birthday!

(My baby turned 7 today. I told him he's growing up too fast for me. Before I know it, he'll be a teenager.)
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• aww hang in there! he is only 2!! what are you going to do when he is 20 if you cry over 2.... celebrate! and congrats! dont cry!!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My son is 19, I cry for other reasons (lol).
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Has he worn blue jeans pants yet? When my oldest child, my son, put on his first pair of blue jeans pants when he was a bit over two years old OMG I was a basket case. He looked so grown up in those pants HOW HOW could he be two years old? Now he is a 25 year old man and I am so freaking blessed that God gifted him to me.

You're doing your job well mommy always be there to guide him as he grows and growns and at times you will have to step back and let him DO by himself while you offer him more encouragement in life to carry on respectfully and lovingly to himself and others.

You're in for a wild ride of boydom, mommy_of_jacob1 but children's lives both growing and grown make it so worth it.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Time sure flies. Happy B-day Jacob!
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yipie, happy bday
    anh2231

Answer by anh2231 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2010