Anyone else feel like Lady GaGa got snubbed at the Grammys?

Lady GaGa, the first artist in Top 40 Airplay Chart history to send their first five singles to the no.1 spot. How did she not win in ANY catagory??? Just another Madonna I guess. A musician who will never get recognition for her iconic music and her barrier breaking image. Even if one is not a fan of GaGa, her acheivement should've been recognized IMO. I guess you have to look and act like Taylor Swift, "all wrapped up in a pretty package" to quote the hubbs. (I like Taylor, it just seems jilted) Anyone else?

kenzie07

Asked by kenzie07 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Taylor can't sing. The performance with Stevie Nicks was awful.

I agree - Lady was snubbed! She's weird but awesome!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• The Grammys suck. Lady GaGa is weird and unconventional and that is what I love about her! As for Miss Swift, her performance with Stevie Nicks was a disgrace, she tore up the song "Rhiannon" and shouldn't have even been on the same stage as her!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I heard the Stevie Nicks proformance was awful with taylor Swift. All the stations were talking about how bad it was in NY NJ.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• OH YES!!! I agree with you guys! I love Stevie Nicks and I wish Taylor would've sat that one out.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I concur....
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I think lady gaga is a freak!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Lady Gaga won 2 Grammy awards last night:

Dance Recording: "Poker Face"

Electronic/Dance Album: The Fame

No snub, just won in the appropriate category. I personally think she sucks but whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Hey Anon 10:42, You're right!!! How did I miss that? I watched it from beginning to end! Huh, my bad ladies, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks Anon. ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• No problem! Maybe you're feeling emotional that she didn't win Album of the Year? I know a lot of people don't like Taylor Swift and don't feel she should have won. But you know, even getting nominated for a major category like Album or Artist of the Year is a significant achievement, so they should all feel pretty good!
    Anonymous

• True true. Pink put on a brilliant performance, so it was worth the watch.

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010