Pagan, Wiccans, or anyone with beliefe in energies. We are all vibrational energy. If we all give off vibrational energy, then are we casting "spells" just by having emotions and using our will?

Our emotions give off vibrational energy. Everyone does it whether they believe in it or not, it's happening. In doing so, this energy is making things happen just by our own peronal energy and will. So is everyone really casting spells in their own lives whether they know it or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is a correlation between the two. But here's the thing. Living our day to day life we are giving off "low voltage" emotions, so they come back that way. But when we practice Spellcraft or any kind, we focus and intensify the energy. Thus, turning up the voltage if you will... I am a HUGE believer in the Law of Attraction. And believe if is working at all times in our lives, however, when trying to use the Law to bring you benefits, you need to focus your energy. It's the strong emotions or strong focus that really changes things, not the every day emotions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Not necessarily. Casting a spell has a specific intent behind it. While emotion does put out energy there is really no focused intent until the specific idea comes to mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I do not believe they are "Spells" per-se.
    Example... You are at work... your boss has been riding you all day... you are tired and angry...these emotions, as do all others send out energies... these same energies are used for an "Intent" purpose wither it's in a prayer or ritual/spell work...
    Ok... playing on these emotions of the day (and your whole body is vibrating bc of them) IF you wish for bad to happen to this boss... it could possibly happen with your energies... NOT saying IT will, just saying that when you focus on something so intently and your emotions are high enough, those same energies do leave you to your intended purpose...
    Is it a spell ... I don't think it is, but others may see it differently than I... we all view these things differently...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Sabrina knows her stuff. You don't need an altar or wand or candles to do a spell. You only need YOU. When you concentrate your energy to accomplish a goal, you become the instrument of magickal power. But I believe that we can call things to us, both good and bad, if we obsess about it. If you live in fear, those fears will manifest by your thinking about them all the time. If you live within your own power, your thoughts will become the spells and will manifest into reality.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I wouldnt consider it casting anything because its usually not intentional. If its intentional and you actually work a spell then ya but I think most of the time its just human energy being used as it was meant to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I believe emotions DO put out energy, but we have no control over how we FEEL, so we should not be "punished" according to the rule of intent based on our emotional state at the time. What I mean is, if my husband is feeling really down and out, it rubs off on me and then I feel that way too. He had no intent of making me feel bad (harming me), so he should not be punished for it according to the of Karma.

Now, if you are angry at someone and intentionally aim to do them harm, that is different, and you should have your justice via Karma.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I do agree with Sabrina. Though our everyday emotions do have an effect on our life on a smaller scale. That is why I always say positive thought brings positive action. Don't focus on what "could" happen. Rather be positive and focus on the present.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2010