looking for a good workout video

can anyone recommend a good workout video?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sorry i pushed the anonymous by mistake. =)
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I like the Biggest Looser DVDs and Leslie Salsones sp? walking DVD's. I think that the Biggest Looser offers more variations and a more straight forward plan like the first one tells you to do our of the four routines which one and for how many weeks. I like having a few different ones on hand to change things up so I do not get used to doing the same exercises every day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Jillian Michael's 30-day shred.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Jari Love!!! her Ripped series is AWESOME!

www.jarilove.com
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Turbo Jam! So much fun!
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 11:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I do Turbo Jam. I really like the workouts.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I do Turbo Jam too and really enjoy it. It's also very effective. I had a hard time sticking to other workout DVD's because they're boring--I'd dread working out. Strangely, I actually kind of look forward to doing Turbo Jam. You can buy a brand new Turbo Jam Maximum Results set on Ebay for a decent price. It has like 5 or 6 workouts in it, including the Learn and Burn which you need to do first so you understand how to do all the moves. I highly recommend Turbo Jam!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I sell Beachbody products, like workout videos. I wanted to try them all, so I would know which ones to recommend to folks for what their personal needs are and what they wanted to accomplish.

I like the Slim in 6 and the Turbo Jam workouts for myself. P90X is also one of the most popular ones.

You can visit my website and look at the videos available .. Shoot me an email if I can be of assistance.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2010