Does anyone know someone who is pregnant, who acts like she is the only woman to ever have a baby?

I mean, the type that feels the need to share EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of her pregnancy on FB, the mundane stuff, the countdown to ultrasounds and doctor's appointments. This is her second baby and she's having a girl this time ( first one was a boy) so now she's really over the top.I was excited when I was pregnant too, but seriously, does she really think everyone wants to know everytime she pees or pukes or everytime the baby kicks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a co-worker that "couldn't" do anything, because if she even moved, breathed or thought about doing anything, she would be in pain/dizzy/*insert symptom here*. I was like, I have had a child...you won't die from stepping on a one step, step stool. I also had another friend that had every BAD pregnancy symptom/condition there was. Nausea, itchy rash, ligament pain, dizzyness, food cravings....blah, blah, blah.....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:42 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Oh yes my SIL does. But she will complain about the whole expience. Then if anyone trys to say been there and done that. She will say but it was not this bad for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I was told by some older woman to stop complaining about feeling nauseous all day everyday, but that was all
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 10:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I think this question is rude. As a mother, I'm sure you've heard that every pregnancy is different and that side effects run the gamut from nonexistent to severe. Why should a woman not be able to share her experience, good or bad, with her friends and family? If you don't want to hear it tell her so instead of dogging her behind her back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• SO's good friend's girlfriend is exactly like that. She quit her job the day she found out she was pregnant. She quit cleaning all together, wont even do dishes and when you ask her why she wont do dishes she says it is because she might breath some bubbles from the dishwashing liquid up her nose( I mean come on, have you ever heard something so stupid) She wont do her own hair and goes to the salon everyday because she is afraid to lift her arms over her head( I mean I have heard that before too, but really who is that crazy about it?)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• every one reacts differently with all the changes going on in THEIR body. If you do not want to hear it, do not listen or read posts. Some moms like to vocalise what is going on with their bodies, others keep it in, and others slip into a depression. At least she is enjoying her pregnancy, let her have her fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Feb. 1, 2010