Does anybody have a UB Funkeys software CD that I could have?

My 5 year old rediscovered his Funkeys and he has everything but the CD and I would rather not buy another starter set if I can even find one.

Thanks in advance!

opel392

Asked by opel392 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you find out please let me know I found where you can download through the mattel website but it does not work i bought the starter kit from the goodwill but the desk is broken and will not read
    hollie36523

Answer by hollie36523 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• http://service.mattel.com/us/faq_results.asp?category=53&product_number=T9400&faqPage=1&faq_id=62186

This link opens a FAQ pdf file, download and open this PDF (You will need Adobe Reader, a free download at Adobe.com
    once opened the second page, second question has a link to another PDF labeled Funkey Download and Install. Click it and it will start the download of the install software. Good Luck!
    Dragonfly9201

Answer by Dragonfly9201 at 4:51 PM on May. 29, 2010

• ill send u one give me ur address and ull get it by the end of next week
    pqowieruty

Answer by pqowieruty at 6:12 AM on Dec. 29, 2011