If you buy more than one product at the store like bread or peanut butter, does bother you when family members uses them all before the one is used up, in other words they have both breads open at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• thats why new stuff goes straight to the storeroom or the freezer when it gets home.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• That is why the new bread is put in the freezer and the peanut butter is hidden behind something. My guys never look behind anything.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It annoys the crap out of me. I do the same thing with the bread but unfortunately my guys do look behind things. I have 2 jars of open peanut butter right now.

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• my kids open new bottles of juice in case one has drunk out of the bottle.
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 10:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My family always reaches for the closest thing, so I always make sure the new stuff is behind the old.

Answer by missanc at 10:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It is definitely something that bugs me. My husband and daughter don't try very hard to find what's already open in the refrigerator before gabbing another one from the pantry, so I nearly always have multiple bottles of salad dressing, mayo, and mustard. When I bring it up they always say, "Oh I didn't see it", but the truth is they didn't look! We also have two jars of peanutbutter open, and now I have no idea which one has been open longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2010