Stressed Out

My husband had the wknd off and barely cleaned the house knowing full well I have only one day off and I'm trying to clean and I can't do it anymore. I'm so stressed I'm crying and my blood pressure is probably so high right now, I just need some help.

jilligan362

Asked by jilligan362 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Health

• You need to address this with your husband. Let him know that he has half of the responsibility in your household, you being the other half. That he needs to pick up his slack and start taking care of his responsibilities. Take a moment to yourself, let the house go for a couple of hours and relax. Letting something as simple as house cleaning get you to the point of high blood preassure and crying isn't going to do you any good. Just take a moment, take a long hot bath, read a book, go for a long walk or drive. Something to help relax you.

Then tell your husband to get his act together and help you out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have told him this but he refuses to listen.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Stop doing it for a while...he'll get tired of looking at it and maybe pick up a thing or two.
    nikki1012009

Answer by nikki1012009 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You just need to stop doing his laundry, cooking fo him, and no sex. He'll be in the mood to help out in no time 2 weeks at the most.....lol I hope things are getting better. I completely understand how you feel.
    brokaww

Answer by brokaww at 3:05 AM on Feb. 4, 2010