I" sick!!

Im 6.5 months along, and I am sure I have a sinus infection...i am waiting on the nurse to call me back, but is there anything I can do? i have gargles, drank sprite, taken tylenol but my chest hurts and my throat is on fire....to top it off..i am pretty sure my 2 year old is now sick as well.....is there anything besides sudafed i can take to reduce the pain?

chaoshappens

Asked by chaoshappens at 10:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait for the nurse to call you back, i got really sick while i was pregnant and was given baby anitibiotics to help me get over it.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Go to the doctor and get an antibiotic for you and your 2 year old. If your chest is hurting you have more than a sinus infection. Probably bronchitis, possibly pneumonia. You really need to see a doctor. I am pretty sure your nurse will tell you that.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 3:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010