What is everyone (Pagan) doing tomorrow? (Imbolc)

I tend to not make a big deal out of this one... And I'm trying to change that. For as much as I can't wait for the cold to end, you would think this signaling the mid point of the winter would be one of the big ones for me. But in talking to some other Pagan friends I'm not the only one. Apparently Imbolc kinda gets skipped over by more than a few of us.

So, how are you celebrating?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• im a satanist and still celebrate with my friends that are pagan, we just have a nice dinner lol.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Well, being Urban Witches, we had our Gathering on Saturday.  We made candles and blessed them and honored the Goddess Brighid in our Ritual.  (I'll PM you the write-up.)

And Tomorrow, on the actual Imbolc Day, I plan on just a simple libation of milk and honey in my garden. 

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Since I am the only practicing Pagan, I do not have anything but a nice dinner planned... it is usually so busy around here and dh is always on the go with after work meetings...
    Maybe I will start on my Spring Cleaning... :)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You know what...I totally forgot because of stress at home.
    So I wont be doing anything.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I will be posting an Imbolc version of my Daily Pagan blogs here for one. My family and I will be lighting a fire and dancing, leaving a Brat Brid outside overnight. Of course, we'll have a nice meal and ritual. This year we're making dolls with kids. They actually asked to do it, so we were excited about that!
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Nothing. Tomorrow is our anniversary. If we do anything ..it'll be to celebrate our 3 years together :)
    Anonymous

• I'll be going to ritual with a friend- and maybe two others, if they come. I'm really looking forward to it. I would take my daughter, but it's something of a late nite and she has school the next day, and I don't want her to be too tired to get up and moving in the morning.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 4:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• A Solitary Ritual, prayers, then maybe make a Brighid's Cross. Probably leave an offering outside, too.
    ms.nevermore

Answer by ms.nevermore at 5:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• And for the rest of you...here

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2010