work from home jobs?

anyone know of any legit ones?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 11:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• Joy, you asked for it. You will get an influx of all the work at home job opps out there. Your head will spin and you will be so confused. Be sure to look for something you can have fun at. Something that is organized and always up to date with the needs of the client. Work at something that you can envision yourself actually making money at and being able to earn what you really are worth. I tried several companies and learned something from all of them. I am so happy working with the company I chose. I can clearly see my future and the future of my children after I am gone. Good Luck!

Lynn Fulton
    askmehownow@hotmail.com
    mamalmf

Answer by mamalmf at 11:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have a ~~~>>>JOURNAL<<<~~~ about what I do from home. Take a look and let me know!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have a list of free ones that I have used at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions or details. Have a great weekend!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• well i am not looking for anything like scentsy or avon or mary kay, i worked for marykay and if you ask me it was a scam.... i had to spend $400 every 2 months of my own money to stay "active" i would like a paycheck not a scam
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Hey Joy,
    I have a home base business and I love it .. I don't have to do parties or buy products each month to make money.. My business is called Pre Paid Legal. It is a publicly traded company and it is backed by the Better Business Bureau and it was ranked number 66 in Forbes Magazine as one of the top 200 companies to work for.. I just post stuff and people come to me. If you join our company you can earn $1,000 this month..
    Check out my web site at www.bka250.com
    Send me a email and I would love to get you started..
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Wanted Indian Internet workers. Earn Rs.2000/day working part time on internet.

Dear Friends, Are you interested to make Rs.2,000 to Rs.3,000 A Day with part time jobs? This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a legal opportunity to earn money online when you do it as part time jobs. This opportunity is a proven way to make Rs.20,000 to Rs.1,20,000 A month. There are already 3,00,000 people around the world grabbed this opportunity and making tons of money every month. If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id= 2638893

amalajj

Answer by amalajj at 2:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i work from home.. i have a job.. no money to pay out.. some training is paid and we make our own schedules.. its great...message me for info because we are hiring...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2010