What is your favorite and/or least favorite baby name/baby name trend?

I think the "lee"s are cute (including other spellings) like Kylie, Bailee, Riley, etc. I can't stand the incredible off the wall spellings where you don't even know what the name is supposed to be. I also can't stand the incredibly weird names that make you think, "Why in the WOLRD would you name your kid ____"

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know someone who named there boy Isaac which is cute but they spelled it Eyezic. I mean really?
    Anonymous

• Whatever happened to a Jacob, Brandon or Michael? I love the traditional names. If you want a unique name, please use it as a middle name.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Neveah. Hands down, the worst naming trend of all time.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have heard a mother name her children Tenderness, Faithfulness,Steadfastness... These by far are the WORST names I have ever heard.
    Anonymous

• I am with twinmommy on Neveah....I do like slightly different names but I personally would never saddle a kid with a name no one could pronouce much less spell! Being a kid is hard enough!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• London, Londyn? wth?
    Anonymous

• I hate the "den" names....Brayden, Aiden, Caden..those.
    Anonymous

• I'm with twin mommy on the Neveah. I was so disappointed when my close friend named her daughter that! I didn't tell her of course but I was thinking "Really?"
    Anonymous

• You always get the idiot who HAS to tell you "But its Heaven spelled backwards!!" As if someone is going to go "ohhhhh in that case I like it!" Um, no "nevaeh" is a tacky name. end of story.
    Anonymous

• Naming kids after celebs with unique names. A woman in my hometown named her daughter Beyonce. I'm sorry but Beyonce is the only one who can pull that name off esp. considering it is a family name.
    Anonymous