How much do you pay?

I know that MANY of the moms on here are stay-at-home moms so if these questions don't apply to you, I thank you for your time!

How much do you pay for childcare?
Where are you? Rural/Urban?
How often do you use childcare?
Do you pay in advance or after care has been provided?
Is the home care or center care licensed?
What do you supply your childcare provider with?
If you could change one thing about your childcare, what would it be?

Thank you. I am using this information to help me figure out the best way to run a daycare from my own home. I appreciate all your responses!

aly38914290

Asked by aly38914290 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• How much do you pay for childcare? i pay 200 per month for 2 half days (12-4) of preschool
    Where are you? Rural/Urban? suburban
    How often do you use childcare? 2 days a week
    Do you pay in advance or after care has been provided? pay in advance. aftercare (after 4pm cost about 10 per half hour, they dont want to be daycare- but a preschool so they hit you hard!)
    Is the home care or center care licensed? a school
    What do you supply your childcare provider with? change of clothes. we have to bring snack for the class once a month, give stuff for parties. donate good for baskets for fundraisers.
    If you could change one thing about your childcare, what would it be? nothing. i love his school. i wish his lead teacher was back and she will be soon, she had a baby.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2010