I know this is a really stupid question, but

I had my baby 3 weeks ago and I'm still bleeding, not sure if it's period or just after baby stuff, can I get pregnant while I'm bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah, you can definitely get pregnant right now. Your body is primed and ready for it in a lot of ways, and yet really needs to recuperate in many other ways.

The bleeding is normal. Some women will bleed clear up until their six week check up. It is the cushy baby zone leaving the body. It did have nine months to build up, so it will take some time for it to be all gone.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 12:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yes, you are actually most fertile right after you give birth.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yes yes yes .. you definitely can.
    i worked at a daycare and one of the parents just had a baby. when she went for her follow up & to get put on BC, they congradulated her b/c she was pregnant with another baby.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• op; that sucks!!! me & hubby haven't had sex yet but REALLY WANT TO! he's getting a vasectomy but doesn't go see the doctor til the 10th and then who knows when the procedure will take place. argh!!!
    Anonymous