what are skins signs to an alcholic?

my husband drinks a 4 to 5 bottles of beer 12 oz every night since the middle of Jan. He drinks a beer every hours. I have been keeping track. When he drinks he risen out the bottle then puts it in the recycle bin in the garage. He "use" to leave his bottles in the sink. He never refuses a beer when friends offer. Sometimes when we go out to eat he doesn't order a beer. Which I'm happy about.
Now his face is turning flushed (pinkish) He's not violent nor does his moods change. He drinks at home after dinner then around 11 pm he stops then goes to bed.
There are times he just comes home with a case of beer and no other grocery. :{

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• If you are looking for someone to tell you that his pink face means that he is an alcoholic, I think you are going to get more response that his behavior is a really good indicator.

In general, but not always, alcoholics have a ruddy complexion, crave sweets and/or caffeine when not drinking, drink more than 2 drinks 3 times weekly, drink in order to get to sleep at night, and have agitation when they are unable to drink.

If you think you husband has a drinking problem OR his drinking habits are wrong for your family and lifestyle, don't wait for people to give you opinions-- go save your marriage and your family.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010