I'm Going to Watch Obama Answer Our Questions. Are You?

Ask President Obama a Question...

The President will respond to your questions in a live YouTube interview at the White House on Monday, February 1st, at 1:45 p.m EST.

We've collected the top questions, ensuring we cover a range of issues, minimize duplicate questions, and include both video and text submissions.

This is your opportunity for an exclusive interview with the President.
Be sure to tune-in at 1:45 pm EST!

LINK IN REPLY BELOW.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 12:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.youtube.com/citizentube?feature=ticker

Click SUBMIT A QUESTION to see what questions have been asked.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Nope, because I don't care to hear him say UMM Ummm Umm 50 times while waiting for someone to tell him what to say
    Anonymous

• Riiiiight, because Bush was SUCH an eloquent speaker... *rolls eyes*

I'm certainly going to try to watch!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I don't like to watch these because the questions are hand picked and he has time to formulate an answer he can read. I would much rather hear him answer live questions that he has no prior knowledge of. That way we can see is real response, which usually is Uhhh, Ummmm, It's the Republican's fault!
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• but but but I thought everything on YT was fake?
    Anonymous

Who the hell said anything about bush???
    Why is it if someone hates obama they liked bush ?
    They are BOTH effin idiots
    So just shut it mmm kay
    Anonymous

LOL, only if it disagrees with your particular ideology!  MSNBC and FOX can run the same story, but if it makes Obama look bad, Fox is all lies, but MSNBC is balanced reporting. 

Anonymous

• Per the link, "We've collected the top questions, ensuring we cover a range of issues, minimize duplicate questions, and include both video and text submissions."

Sooooooo~Were the questions picked by a group of Dems, Reps, and Ind??? Are we talking a fair non-partisan committee who selected the questions to be asked?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Interesting--I didn't know he was going to be on. Does that mean the top questions as in the most asked, or top questions that those conducting the interview have selected?

Either way, we'll try to watch if we get the chance. Personally I'd like to see less rhetoric and more action, but I'll hear him out.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 1:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It just started, and they said he has not seen or heard about any of the questions until they are asked. I found it interesting when he was asked about transparency. He replied that his administration is certified by an independent agency as THE MOST transparent administration since the beginning of the republic.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010