Is it ok for your dh to have his ex gf's on his facebook/myspace page as friends?

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 12:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• no its definatly not okay
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My Husband has ex's on his facebook, as a matter of fact I confirmed them for him ( I was taking care of his Farmville). Ten years ago I would have been uncomfortable but now I realize the past is the past. He has no interest in them so I am fine.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• my husband has his on his, but none of them were ever THAT serious. I have ex bfs that were also not that serious or anything. All just friends, no insecurity problems here. I have nothing to worry about, hes happily married and have been that way for years :)
    Anonymous

• For me, no, it's not ok but that is just me!
    Anonymous

• I really don't see a problem with it, unless you don't trust your husband, and think he is going to do something with these girls. Everyone has a past. Just because they were together then, doesn't mean they can't be friends now.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I think it depends on the girl and your husband. for me it's not all except for 1 ex. she I'm ok with... it all depends- I think it's kind of weird though if they've had a sexual relationship. I would say no to anybody having a sex ex on they're page.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My husband has his 1 ex girlfriend on his facebook, and I have a few of mine. There are reasons why those people are ex's. We were each others first really serious relationship though, so maybe if we had been closer to our ex's I'd feel differently

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I would have to ask...are you comfortable with it? I think that with the whole FB thing both in the relationship has to be comfortable with who is on each other pages. If you don't mind certain ex's or just aren't comfortable with the whole ex thing at all then you need to talk to him and let him know that you aren't comfortable with it. If he can't understand that and goes against your wishes then by all means...it's time to delete the pages. My SO and I have our page together but, we also grew up in the same town (though quite a few years apart and never friends with the same friends) and it works for us. He's got ex's that I've confirmed for him and I have ex's on our page. It doesn't bother either of us because we can go on the page and see what is up with everyone. Though...the whole chat thing should be shut off (I think) if you have ex's on your page if you are really uncomfortable with him talking with one of them.
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 2:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i dont really care. i know he has one sort of ex gf on his FB and he never talks to her anyway. its if he starts to carry on some sort of relationship with her that i would be upset.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Yeah, if I can have ex's on mine, he definitely can on his too. We're not jealous, or insecure about these things.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2010