yes i am paranoid much...

with all the wat ching and tracking and everything else going on in this pitiful neighborhood i have to say i am getting a little bit paranoid,,,ya i am being talked about at the hockey rink.we have moved from soccer field to hockey rink...i have no boys but this is what some of my friends have been telling me and i gotta tell ya im getting alittle mad/paranoid....they have moved to a friend of mine on face book.which is an absolute disaster.i dontllike face book dont go on it much.just really to talk to my daughters.but up pops them...its like my my life is being infiltrated.so goes my paranoia...any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• What the crap are you talking about ??? WHO pops up? What?
    Anonymous

• I have NO idea what you are talking about!!?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Glad I am not the only one who doesn't understand a word of this. lol
    Anonymous

• huh? you sound like a paranoid person so calme down girl! we dont understand the question so reask it....
    Anonymous

• I feel like i walked in on the middle of a conversation & missed some important key pieces of information.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the PP's this doesnt make any sense.

I am going to try and figure it out, so your saying the women in your neighborhood, you feel like are folowing you? watching you? at kids sports then on facebook? You feel like they are keeping tabs on you?

If this is what your trying to say then, as a mom who had many moms i have to deal with due to many activities and schools etc, if you dont want them on your facebook then make your profile private and dont accept their friend invite, if you dont want them to know your business then dont hang around them at kids activities.

I live in a small town it is unavoidable for me not to run into these people all the time but i have learned how to keep my business to myself.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Tin Foil wrapped around your head might help - they can't read your thoughts then.....
    Anonymous