Obama's in the Top 10?

President Obama has been named to a "Top 10" Judicial Watch's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians," for 2009.
"The Obama White House believes," said the report from the organization that monitors government for corruption, and sues when it chooses, "it can violate the privacy rights of American citizens without any legal consequences or accountability."
"Moreover, the Obama administration made the startling claim that the Privacy Act does not apply to the White House. The Obama White House believes it can violate the privacy rights of American citizens without any legal consequences or accountability."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/2010/53-dcs-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2009

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Mommy - Tea Party protests are very much bipartisan. As for the list and Judicial Watch, there are plenty of Republicans who have been outed for their corruption by them, including Bush.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• An organization that sponsors a tea party isn't exactly unbiased.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• LOL mommy, but you can't dispute how Obama has expanded the Patriot Act... Is that what YOU voted for???

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Op, I think all of those politicians are frauds and corrupt. And I think there are probably 100+ more in DC...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• ^^^If it was Huff Po saying he was the greatest president of all time you wouldn't question it. Who is biased?
    Anonymous

Who said I voted for Obama? I'm an independent, and though I'm liberal, I don't vote for any politician that has a D or an R next to their name. As for the Anon who mentioned the Huffington Post, I don't visit that website and I don't trust it for information. It's more like a blog to me than an actual news source.

But please, by all means continue to make assumptions about me. Judicial Watch is not an unbiased source and it's merely stating it's opinion. All career politicians are corrupt, I don't see the point in rating the worst when they're all bad.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Mommy - Tea Party protests are very much bipartisan.

Sure they are. I bet you think Glenn Beck is bipartisan too.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Sure they are. I bet you think Glenn Beck is bipartisan too.

NOW, who is making an assumption. Have you attended any? LOL

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• So mommy, did you vote for Obama?
    grlygrlz2

• Have you been to one? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you are an independent, you would be in the majority. As for Glenn Beck, he's a Libertarian, so no he is not bipartisan.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2010