What color is on your Kitchen Walls?

We're about to paint our kitchen, but I have no idea what to paint it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Boring white.

My house is in need of new paint.
    Anonymous

• The walls, or what there is of them, about 12 inches from on top of the cabinets to the ceiling is painted a color called reliable white..lol But the back splash is what looks like brushed nickel tin, but it's really a vinyl washable backsplash. I love it. All of the fixtures, knobs, and light fixtures are all brushed nickle. The cabinets are all honey oak. I spent a lot of time thinking through what I wanted to do with our kitchen. I'm really proud of the work Hubby and I did. I guess I didn't help you with a color, but if you're looking to make a nice change on the backsplash I highly recommend the one we used. If you want to see a picture just message me, I'd be happy to send you one!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My kitchen is cherry red and butter yellow. It gives it a nice warm energetic feeling.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• A Really Bright Yellow/Orange Color(kinda Talavera Pottery Color) but I have also debated about painting it a Key Lime Color.
    Anonymous

• Dark green. Painted Turtle I think was the name. There isn't a lot of wall space, though and the cabinets are a cream color so it isn't as dark as it sounds. The kitchen is actually quite bright.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• This is the kitchen picture I used when we updated our kitchen. We painted the cabinets the color in the picture and we have a small border at the top that is wood panel. We painted that the grey color. The counters are Silestone and have grey flecks that ties it all together nicely.

http://www.behr.com/Behr/home#view=14;vgnextoid=6bd8ea6621ca5110VgnVCM1000008119fea9RCRD;channel=EXPLORE
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Pale yellow and I hate it! Can't wait to paint over it.
    wunderweasel

Answer by wunderweasel at 8:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Butter Yellow
    Anonymous