Why are so many mom on here dislike Taylor Swift?

It is fine not to like someone music; but to make fun of someone look is childish. The same women who are making of taylor are the ugliest women on earth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• feel better?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Why is this in General Parenting?
    Anonymous

• Because everyone's entitled to their opinion... Even you.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• For the same reason you can call them the ugliest women on earth! At least all they said about Taylor was she can't sing, they didn't call her names. (Well most of them anyway just from what I have seen.)
    Anonymous

• Maybe she's a relative of Taylor Swift- but it is pretty childish to make fun of her.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Who was making fun of her? Reading the posts this morning about her, most people were just saying she can't sing and her performance on the Grammys wasn't very good. I didn't see anyone actually making fun of her, just voicing their opinions. Most were saying she is a good songwriter and pretty but not a good singer.
    Anonymous

• "It is fine not to like someone music; but to make fun of someone look is childish. The same women who are making of taylor are the ugliest women on earth."

Well, I guess you're pretty childish yourself, huh?
    Anonymous

• yes, some lady put a picture of a Meerkats and imply it was taylor. i swear the mom on here should grow up!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't dis like her, I don't even know her too well.

I did how ever see her once before, I don' t think she is ugly.

To me UGLY is when you put on piles of make up to cover your self, sometimes I just use a little enhancer-which is rare.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Her voice makes me want to pour acid in my ears and then set my ear drums on fire. Her voice rends men impotent, their balls just crawl up into their bodies.
    She is a terrible singer and her songs are asinine.
    Anonymous