Has anyone ever heard of or played the choking game?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 2:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• yes, I have heard of it
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I've heard of it and tried once upon a time. I now have a permanently scarred lip from busting it when I fell face first on my bedroom floor. I was an idiot.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think if its the same thing as when i was 12 or 13 you hold someone's neck til they pass out - and see how they act.. stupid brain cell killing game with dangerous side effects!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I remember kids doing it when I was in school - dumb dumb game.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• So far I don't know anyone that's ever done it, and I don't have a clue why someone would want to come that close to death for a cheap thrill... I pray our children never try to do something so stupid. It's a very dangerous game, with fatal consequences...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I've heard of it. Never tried it. I already talked to my 9 year old about not doing that or so many other stupid things kids do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I heard of it. I told my girls if I catch them doing it, I will be doing choking next time.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• other kids (mostly guys) used to play it when i was in middle school. eventually they made a rule that no more than so many kids could stand in a group because a bunch would get together to hide what was going on... kids would pass out... if it goes too far it can cause brain damage or death.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Yeah it's another name for the video you described in an earlier post.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• we did it alot when i was younger, it gives you a crazy high feeling...but its super dumb and beyond dangerous...and can freakin kill u.....love the things kids get into
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010