Fellow Conservative mommies...have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

I thought it was wonderful.

**note to liberals and lefties, there is a reason I posted this to conservatives. So if you you choose to read this, don't come crying to me. Consider yourselves warned, so to speak. It won't make you happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I am a liberal. But I believe that there needs to be a balance. Historically, the party of the sitting President LOSES the midterm elections, and I thoroughly believe that Congress will be majority Conservative this time next year.

And I'm good with that. Neither party should be in total control...every time that's happened things got WORSE rather than better.

I actually plan to vote GOP this fall, if California's Republicans are smart enough to pass Tom Campbell and Meg Whitman to the general election.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Anonymous

• Yes. Love it!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I agree with GG2! I think I am going to watch this every morning before I turn on the TV, computer or read any papers!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It is wonderful but as someone pointed out to me its not 'tax and spend' but 'spend and tax... spend and tax' ..I really do love it though there is 'hope' America will awaken alot already have awoken.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• LOVE IT!!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I love it. Wouldn't it be great if they had their butts handed back to them? Even better would be if we could get some Libertarians or Constitutionalists into Congress and the Senate.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Wow, gets the point across, doesn't it?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Even better would be if we could get some Libertarians or Constitutionalists into Congress and the Senate.

YES!!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• LOL Youtube
    Anonymous