Has anyone watched the movie The Hangover? If yes do you think it's appropriate for 13/14 year old girls?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 2:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• It's not appropriate for 20 year old men! Funnyasshit-but DEFINITELY not appropriate for 13-17 year olds!
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 2:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Isn't it rated R, at least it should be. I wouldn't let my 13 year old see it.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Not really. Funny as heck but not exactly for that age group.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Watched it many times....in the theatre and when it was bought for my 13 y/o son. That being said, I don't know what you let your kids watch. My son gets to watch anything. We discuss everything before and after. So, if you are even a little protective of what they watch...then, I say no.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• We have a 13 yr old son and he WILL NOT see it... He doesn't like that kind of crap anyway. He's into scary and action movies that are pg-13.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• iT'S A GREAT MOVIE FOR ADULTS.
    Anonymous

• I've watched it and don't think it's appropriate for young teens, on the flip side, if they go to a public school I would bet money on the girls already hearing about the worst parts of the movie. In which case I would rather sit down and watch it with them instead of letting their minds run wild. Hilarious movie by the way.

Anonymous

• I think the movie is hilarious! DH and I went to see if when I was pregnant hoping to bring on labor from laughing. It didnt happen. But while I loved it and DH loved it, I would NOT be ok with my teens watching it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• god no
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• No, I would say adults only.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2010