Has anyone used the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump?

I have read the ratings on the Lansinoh Breast Pump online and they are great. But I wanted to hear from some of you ladies that may have used it. I plan on buying a breast pump real soon. Thanks :)

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I used a Medela
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i did! i really did like it a lot. BUT after about 7 months of use, the knobs started to stick. i mean i had to use my teeth to turn it on and off sometimes, seriously! i don't know if i spilled milk on it, or what. but i was using it for 7 months, getting good results, probably pumping like 20-25 times per week while at work, and in the mornings before work, and evenings after work. well "good" results was ALWAYS less than my son would eat, but i think that's pretty typical with pumping. you can send me a message if you want to ask me anything about the pump--i'll try to remember, it's been a couple of years. i am thinking i will buy one again when this baby is born.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i used a first years for the first half, then had a medela. DO NOT GET A FIRST YEARS PUMP!!! they hurt you and your supply. loved my medela. i always recommend that.
    and my biggest thing about buying a pump that you know is good is that yes it is expensive, but compared to having to buy formula, you'll be saving money.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2010