Is it common to get mild headaches every morning?

I am into my sixth week and have been getting mild headaches everyday since I found out I was pregnant. I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's NOT normal!!! Not trying to scare you but warn you...That is one of the first warning signs of pre-eclampsia. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, because headaches are also a sign of dehydration.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 2:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It was normal for me and I had two full term pregnancies. Everyone's bodies are different with how they handle all the hormonal changes your body is going through. If you're really worried you can call your Dr. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• im still having bad headaches when i wake up and im 14 weeks.i hate them headaches.i have 2 lil ones and having headaches stinks not feeling much for playing and etc when i have these headaches.i had them with my other 2 but not this bad.good luck with your headaches . i take tynoel and it dont even help me.
    Anonymous

• have you cut out your caffine?? I know I have to have some cafine or i get headaches. Or try drinking more water.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yes it is normal for MANY people. i had severe headaches every day for several weeks w my first. my doctors have all told me that many women have it as a symptom. drink a lot of water, thats the only thing that ever helped me.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i get head aches in the morning cus i have allergies to the dogs, i also try to wear my glasses as often as i can cus working on the computer hurts =s
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010