Does anyone know of a legitimate work at home job?

I am looking for a real job, not a scam type of job.(and believe you me, there are alot of them out there.)

I am very proficient on computers, and I have many years of customer service skills. So if you do know of a company hiring with no start up fees, please let me know please. (I need a job....).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• alpine access- they don't do it in every state, but you can check. I didn't care for them for several reasons, but they aren't a scam. Teletech is another I think I've heard of- but I've never worked for them.
    feel free to PM me if you want.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have a list of free ones that I have used at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

There is a fee for the kit you need to get started, but it is definetely worth it. I literally stumbled upon them, and I have made some good money!! My hubby even enjoys getting involved.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Indians Earn Rs.250000/month via part time jobs. Easy form filling data entry jobs
    Earn Rs.25,000-50,000/- per month from home No marketing / No MLM .
    We are offering a rare Job opportunity where you can earn working from home using your computer and the Internet part-time or full-time. Qualifications required are Typing on the Computer only. You can even work from a Cyber Caf or your office PC, if so required. These part time jobs require working for only 1-2 hours/day to easily fetch you Rs. 20-25,000 per month. Online jobs, Part time jobs. Work at home jobs. Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited. No previous experience is required, full training provided. Anyone can apply. Please Visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id= 2638893

amalajj

Answer by amalajj at 2:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• i work from home. it is free to join..and legit...we get a paycheck.... some paid training..we are hiring right now.. message me for more info..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Check this out it is a wonderful opportunity. www.jstcalmeb.fourpointmoms.com It cost $29 to join. It also has a 120 day money back refund. Another site I would like you to visit is www.jstcalmeb.fourpointwellness.com Very informative!!!
    jstcalmeb

Answer by jstcalmeb at 6:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Want to make an extra $1-$5k/ month. What if I told you you could make $20K/ per month? People are already doing it and this company just joined forces with well known marketing guru. So the money can only get better.

This company has grown 349% since OCT 2009 and is with this new partnership it can only get better.

I am involved in this awesome company. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know

www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett
    www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2010