What are you looking forward to in February?

Here we go into a new month! What are you looking forward to? Hope it all goes your way. Thank you for answering!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Starting to get a baby bump, my 3rd month if almost over and for my morning sickness to end this month, so i can finally keep food down. i'm starved of 3 months of food!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Lots of stuff =) My daughter turns 5, we have a big birthday party planned for her, we have a babysitter for Valentine's day, first one in 5 years! AND the kicker is that I have a girl's night out planned with my best friends set for later in the month, yay February!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Mainly making it to the end of the month with no issues with this pregnancy. I am praying I don't miscarry again.
    Anonymous

• My birthday on Thursday!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Happy Birthday morningglory!!!!

blowing candles

Anonymous

• Thankfully not a lot!!! We have been busting our butts at our home since Sept. I am looking forward to a month of some small dinner parties at our home with friends, my husband and I are going to a sweathearts dance, good Lord we are getting old, LOL and trying to find a nice sweater, shoes and tights for my daughter and husband to go to the Father/Daughter dance the first of March. Oh and a shopping trip or two for me :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My S/O and I celebrate his birthday.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Get to celebrate my youngest birthday on Valentine's Day. We are having a party the day before and having a fun day planned for her on her birthday.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Getting good news that my blood work showed no tumor markers (it did in Oct.) & that my thyroid cancer hasn't come back, going back on my thyroid meds and getting the heck off of this low iodine diet. It's been 14 days off of my meds & on this diet and I have 7-28 days left. I am hoping that Feb. is the month I get my life back to normal.
    Anonymous

• Holiday sex

Answer by admckenzie at 3:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2010