For working moms only....

How much do you make an hour and what type of job to do you have?

I working in retail and make $15.40.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm salary, I don't get an "hourly" wage
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I work from home and paid salary, not hourly, $60k, would have to do the math to get an hourly rate....and math is not my strong suit, lol.
    Anonymous

• $16.68 in Human Services
    Anonymous

• annon. 19 if you don't mind what do you do from home?
    Anonymous

• i am a teacher so i make 28 per hour but that is divided by being paid over the summer and holiday breaks when i dont work.... it is about 33,000 per yr.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i'd also like to know, i'm looking for an at home job, please, really desperate. we;re like BROKE!please email me if u can.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I work 2 nights a week for tips. Average is 18.75 hourly
    Anonymous

• I run a daycare from my home, and I make between 3,000-4,000 a month (BEFORE expenses LOL). It's hard work and really, really long hours -60/wk- but I'm home with my kids!
    Broken down hourly, its not a lot. But if I were to find a 40 hr/wk job, I would need to make over $20.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Hello I used to be a pre school teacher and now I stay at home with my 3 boys and I have my own company. I have a team of 8 people and I make money when they make money. Check out my web site at www.bka250.com
    The company is a publicly traded company that has been around since 1977 and is back by the BBB and was ranked #66 in Forbes mag as one of the top 200 company's to work for.. The company is called Pre Paid Legal.. Check it out .
    Send me a email if you have any questions..
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Wow, you all make so much more than me..can i be you when i grow up!! tee hee....Im an admin at a call center....almost full time and make 8.00/hr my company quit giving raises after 90 days so i didnt even get that..im hoping after this baby i can get a job in a similar situation (since i now have experience) making more!
    Anonymous