photography chemicals?

me and hubby are working on a baby... well today i just started my college photography class and its film not digital.
my ? is if you are preg will smelling those chemicals be bad? all i smelt today was vinegar, but im not sure what the other 2 agents are.

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 3:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Talk to you Dr about it or google it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I had that kind of photography in Highschool. Please don't continue that after you get pregnant. it is unhealthy for baby, but it shouldn't hurt you. it might make you gag, but the chemicals are strong. good luck
    also talk to your professor about it, he/she may grant you a little wiggle room, like only using digital or having someone else develope for you, just make sure they are someone you trust.
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yeah thats what i was thinking, like maybe have a medical mask on or something while im in there.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Hon, find out what chemicals you are using and go to this website and call they offer free phone advice on chemical exposure during pregnancy http://depts.washington.edu/terisweb/teris/cnw.htm
    HTH
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• thanks :D
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2010