so i found something on my computer ever since 2008 my husband has been signed up for many online dating and porn sites, what should i do??

we recently almost got a divorce cause of certain things, but we fixed things... i thought. if i confront him then he will knoe i went through his e-mail. my daughter was born in march of 2008 and before that we had a son in 2006 and now our littlest one is 9 months old, he has been a member since 12/2008 and his status is single and everything. what should i do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• confront him
    Anonymous

• Talk to him.
    Anonymous

• What about bank statements? Alot of sites you have to pay for...they how I catch my hubby being bad. If you can't find anything on credit \ Bank statements...then you are just going to have to let him know that you go through is emails....or just keep reading and try to make sure that he isn't going to fare. But what he is doing is wrong, and you should confront him before he does something really bad.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 3:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• um, yea, you need to confront him
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I was about to say get tested for STD's but I see you have a 9 month old so at least you know he hasn't given you anything so far. Keep reading through the sites before you talk to him so you know what he has been doing. He will never tell you the truth.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask him what he expects from you since he considers himself "single". I'd also ask him what that really means bc if he's single then that would mean you were free to be single and find other men if you want (yes I''m being a smart aleck but he needs to know there are consequences to his actions and losing you is one of them.)

Answer by admckenzie at 3:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Talk to him. It's a bit late to be worried about you finding out you snooped. If you didn't want him to know that then you shouldn't have gone looking. Just talk to him and be calm and see what's up.
    Anonymous

• I just went through this with my husband. We had been together for 3 years and he was ALWAYS flirting online. Sharing dirty pictures with woman. I confronted him plenty of times and he would promise to change but never did. Finally after flirting with my own sister!!!! I told him "forget it! this is more important to you then your own wife and children!" He finally sat down and confronted everything to me. That he has a sex addiction, he cheated on me in 2008, etc. I told him that I loved him but didnt want to be with him. So his eyes finally opened. He sees a therapist every week and just stays away from the problem.

In a nut shell, confront him. If he is prone to lying (most likely hence the sneaking around online) get as much evidence as you can to catch him in his lie. I dont know your husband. But when I did that to mine he got physical with me (strangled me/tried to kill me) Just be careful in whatever you do.
    Anonymous

• Is it an active account or something he hasn't accessed for a while? I know with a lot of those sites even if you don't use your profile they still send you stuff...it could be something that is old that he just hasn't deleted.

I guess the only way you are going to know is to ask him.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• i dont knoe if they are old accounts but we have been together for alomst 7 years, i just feel like i am not enough for him no matter what i do. i am tired of feeling this way... u knoe?
    Anonymous