Oatmeal Cookies!

My DH was eating oatmeal cookies last night. Now I not normally a sweet eater but the usually don't bother me any. But the smell of these cookies last night was making me want to vomit. My DH thought I was nuts bc I ended telling him to take them away from me. Is there anything that would be considered "normal" that you smelled that did the same?

JrSmOm2005

Asked by JrSmOm2005 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OH YA normal LOL
    So much makes me want to vomit now.
    Funny thing evenhearing DH chew makes me wanna throw up
    Anonymous

• Oh hunny, I'm making my hubby shower from every smell he was exposed to before coming near me.I was telling him the same thing about chicken and french fries. I was like eww, just dont even mention food or turn to the food channel or i'll throw up. i hate morning sickness, cant wait til next month its my last month!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• durring my first pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell of cooking meat. With my 2nd pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell of bread. I had to hold my breath when I walked past that isle in the store and if I ate bread at home I held my breath when I opened the bag and closed it. With the 3rd pregnancy I got nausous at the site of any food in the evenings.
    Anonymous

• For me it's tea. Hubby has become a huge tea drinker since I got pregnant this time around and I can't get near the coffee maker while it's making it. Once it's cooled off and not so strong I'm fine though. Lol!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• spaghetti sauce, applesauce - so many things!

Answer by missanc at 3:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Greasy foods, like french fries. my sis works at a fast food place and comes home smelling like a grease ball.! mayo makes me sick even when not pregnant. & hot dogs. EWWW
    Anonymous