So did it fix anything?

All that complaining some of you do on here? Did it fix what you sit here all day complaining about?
No? I didn't think so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The hc reform bill has NOT yet been finalized. Hopefully we truly will not get shafted.

And I agree, calling ppl names, making ignorant Nazi references, attacking ppl and then making references to religion add nothing but inflammatory vibes to a debate.

I don't watch Tv so, I hang out on the net to get info and updates. I certainly do not think I'm affecting policy decisions by hanging out on CM-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• LMAO...You so funny. YOU are ON here TOO. AND apparently you arent capable of understanding that THIS is just a place to exchange ideas.....the real ACTION we do is (of course) else where. But you know what...disney and nick Jr have websites....you should maybe go visit there :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Greatest post of the day!! Of course there will be a bunch of anons who do not agree and the usual 5 or 6 people on here who gang up on the people who do not agree with them .
    Anonymous

• How is bashing another person's tax status, political affiliation, SAHM, etc exchanging ideas?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I know Im on here, DUH But I am not wasting my time crying over welfare and the EIC LMAO
    Exchangin ideas? No you people are crying over NOTHING and telling others they are leeches! That is NOT an idea exchange that is just petty and pointless.
    Anonymous

• So OP, did YOU fix anything by posting this? All YOU are doing is complaining.

Did it fix what you are complaining about?

No? I didn't think so.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• At least what I can complain about doesn't make me cry all night because someone got a tax credit and I didn't
    I bet you are one of the ones that posted that crap huh ?
    Anonymous

• I actually did LOL when I read your post OP. I guess it requires a sense of humor :}
    Let's just call this a place to vent; to think otherwise is crazy. Thanks for the laugh and have a great day.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 3:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It made me feel better.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• "No you people are crying over NOTHING and telling others they are leeches!"

YOU people??? Sounds like someone made a specific comment that offended you and you are taking this opportunity to take out your frustration on ALL CafeMom's. Sorry you're having a bad day.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2010