How do I find and attract dominant men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Go to a BDSM site. CollarMe or FetLife.
    Anonymous

• They normally find you so if you are going to attract them play submissive. Also try www.alt.com. I'm sure there are other sites. You can even go to regular dating sites like plentyoffish.com and just post that you want a dominant man. I'd give you mine but I'm not done with him! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 3:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Best way I know to find one is to wait and let him find you. A man is born to be the aggressor, and all it takes for him to be aggressive is for women to leave him alone and let him do the hunting. The problem is that there are usually so many aggressive women chasing every available man that no man has a chance to do his own looking. Pity too, because the ones who come looking are usually the ones who want wives and are not just looking for sex.

NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Why would you want to!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• ew why
    haydsmom2007

Answer by haydsmom2007 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2010