What's the biggest insult you've ever received, and who was it by?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The most rude one I ever got was in middle school by some stupid boy. He called me "ni**er lips" because I have very full lips. Yeah, I'm American Indian. And I also have cousins who are black. I didn't feel bad when I got in trouble for punching him in the mouth.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I were having a disagreement and he told me he if that's the way I was acting at work it was no wonder I was having issues with my boss. I'd been having an ongoing disagreement with my boss for about two months, and I thought my husband's comment was pretty low.
    Anonymous

• a cashire at my local supermarket...i guessfor a year now she assumed i was on state aid...and wen she finally saw that i wasent ( useing my atm bank card ) she asked when did u get off state aid...ummm never was on state aid. i also said to her did u know i am also married...( no she didt ) and asked her did u know i also help my dh take care of his kids... ( no she didnt ) so she assumed i was on state aid, not married, and had a total o 4 kids by all diffrent men. i said dont judge someone by assuming something cause 90% of the time im sure your wrong...i will add im am not agents anyone on state aid and would never judge someone who is.. there are reasons we dont know or understand. so please dont bash me. but it all was an insult to me to be judged and not even know..just assume.
    Anonymous

• sorry my keys are sticking lol...
    Anonymous

• A mud shark...Apparently that's a term that skinheads use for white women who exclusively date black men...I didn't choose for things to go that way. It just so happens that most attractive looking white men in our area don't appreciate giant huge round watermelon @$$es. Still...I did let that one go. I am more insulted when someone says something about my biracial kids-like they had any choice in the matter.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 4:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• My brother asked me while in front of my friends at my husband's 50th birthday party when was I going to get around to growing some boobs. (I'm not heavenly endowed, but I'm not completely flat chested either.) I just sat there and looked at my good buddy and replied, "Around the time you grow some balls I guess." I was shocked that he was offened when  my friends laughed.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Oh. My biracial kids who have the same daddy-the guy I've been with for going on 12 years this spring.
    WatermelonNerd

• Actually some chick on here that just told all of us mothers that we are horrible and we are alcoholics if we have one beer around our kids!

Anonymous

• My BIL when he told me I needed to loss weight because I was fat and unhealthy.
    Ange
    Anonymous

• well there was one summer i went to hawaii to visit family and yes i ate alot and gained alot of weight...45 lbs the 2 weeks i was there..and well i had 2 of the biggest insults during that time...one by my mom "you need to lose weight your clothes are getting stretch marks,you've gotten so big i barely recognized you when i picked you up" and some jerk in school had a lil song about me kinda like the subway commercial ya know all those ones when jared was doin the commercial it went like this " lisa ate some burgers and fries and now her ass is twice the size" .....nice right?!
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2010