does anyone know how to find local mom and baby groups?

i would like to meet other moms and kids in my area but am having difficulty locating local groups.

sweetp0908

Asked by sweetp0908 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• try meetup.com
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I've just recently used www.momsclub.org. They'll e-mail you the number to someone running a mom group in your area.
    sarahjohnson805

Answer by sarahjohnson805 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I own a group on meetup.com- I really love the site. They have webpages for the group with online calendars and you can rsvp to events right on the site. It makes things so much easier and all the details are right there. I've moved a couple times and have always found a group but decided to form one for babies under 2 by a certain year to keep the activities appropriate vs. a larger group in the area. I love it as a member and owner, you really should look into it :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• if you have a recreation centre nearby, check there. wmost ofthe ones around here are run through the rec centers.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2010