Has anyone waited until their child was a year before beginning to vaccinate them?

I want to vaccinate my children, but I want to wait until they are a year to start them. Does anyone have a good schedule I could use??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• You might consider joining the group Educate Before you Vaccinate. There are many women in there that delay and selectively vax and will help you find the info you are looking for.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yes you can. My dr. actually recommended it esp. for my dd.
    look on the sites and make one that works for you.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 6:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• We choose to selectively vaccinate on a delayed schedule. The first vax was after our daughter turned one. We never did more than one vax per office visist. We had the office order single dose, preservative free vaccines; we concluded that the additives to the vaccines and the interactions between the vaccines posed the greatest danger. We skipped flu, chicken pox, and a couple of others. We always read the insert before allowing the shot to be given.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2010