Is there anything that I can use to quiet my shoes???

I have these boots and I'm sure you all know what high heels sound like when you walk. These things are loud and I avoid wearing them due to this. Is there anything that I can buy or any methods that you guys have used to fix this issue. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would suggest getting crafty with some rubber lining and super glue. Just glue a small square to the bottom of the heel and let dry. Then cut around the heel neatly so nothing is sticking out, and your shoes should remain silent while walking on hard surfaces.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Any shoes repair place can put rubber taps on them. You used to be able able to buy them but I have seen taps for sale in forever. I know shoe repair guys still do. I just had two pairs done right before christmas.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2010