how is it

that some questions don't let you appear anon but others do? how do you keep people from answering anon?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You cant stop someone from answering anon
    No question stops you from doing it unless your anon button was removed.
    Anonymous

• I wondered this. I have the answer for you. Look closely at who is asking the question. There are some "sponsored" questions on here from companies...like Huggies. I answered one earlier in the 0 -12 mo category about diaper sizes. On those you dont have anon. option.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Not true PP LOL
    I answered a Huggies question anon.
    Maybe they can pick when they do sponsered questions LOL IDK but I do know I did post anon.
    Anonymous

• Well the huggies question I answered didnt have that option. I really didnt pay attention to who asked it at first. But it kept bugging me as to why. I even clicked "ask a question" to see if they had changed anything. Since I havent come across a question by a "real" member of Cafemom without the anon. option I assume its only an option to remove it on sponsored questions.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2010