Any insight on child care swapping

Hi ladies. I'm looking to find a mom that is like me (crazy and over-protective :-) to build a relationship with and possibly work into a swapping situation, that would benefit for both ends.
Have you had any experience in this area, or do you have any advice or opinions on it.

Thank you, as always!

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 6:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I've entertained the idea myself. I don't want a stranger watching my kiddos. If we lived close to one another I would totally swap with ya. i have lots of childcare experience.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Well lowencope you could move to MI, we have a lot available in our Cul du sac, if you don't mind the freezing cold...today it's 20! BRRRR. My husband and I considered moving to TX, where are you in TX?
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 6:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• We live in Fort Worth, but will probably be moving out to the Weatherford area. Our winters are very mild here and the housing is cheap. You should!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• We did this with two neighbors for the last eleven years; one family moved today to another state.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2010