I am so tired today... are you?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Yeah! What a lame day. I had to do a late school assignment when DS had a nap cuz when I was trying to complete it last night, I got a killer migraine. I've had a headache off & on all day. The coffee helped at 2. SHould've drank it this morning.

You know what the best part of taday is????????? Its almost over! LOL
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 6:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Well that sucks about the migraine. I agree that the best part of the day is that it is almost over. I got 30 minutes left until I can go home... yay!
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• YES! I'm on my 4th cup of coffee and it's just not doing it for me.
    l0vemy2grls

Answer by l0vemy2grls at 7:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I'm tired more on the past two days prior. That bright full moon woke me up twice at 2am. Then one night
    DH was really snoring as was Tia, our Tortie "Munchkin" cat sleeping between his legs snoring away too! It sucks to be tired! I felt that way more since we went one month straight without any sunlight! As for Migraines! Having them for over 30 life robbing years! Hate them too! Hope you perk up! Hope your migraine goes away Etc.. Hope everyone gets their desired much needed restful peaceful sleep!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• yes very much so. my cousin girlfriend called at 4 am to see if i was up, i was not happy about that, she is single and doesnt work, no kids, so she doesnt understand the importance of sleepin at night. and i couldnt get back to sleep after that. i wnt to bed at midnight cause my hubby came home from work not feeling good, so i stayed up and fixed him something to eat.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Yes. I think it's because we've been stuck inside for days with this snow. School is cancelled again tomorrow, making it 4 school days in a row. Sheesh!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2010