what is your favorite movie to watch that makes your hubby say no, but really he likes

you know like those chick flicks that hubby acts like they are so bad, but really he gets into when he watches them with you.

like my hubby really likes legally blond.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 6:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bridget Jones, Grease, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Notting Hill, Pretty much any and all movies, my dh grumbles about, but he watches them too. He does it for tv shows too. He knows EVERYTHING about my soaps, and Desperate Housewives, Private Practice and the rest.
    I think it is funny!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• The Devil Wears Prada. He claims to leave the channel on this movie when it is on TV because he "knows I like it" but if it were any other chick flick, he would change the channel without hesitation! He also read the book which he tried to say he didn't but our son ratted him out!
    Anonymous

• the movies based on nora roberts books he got upset one time that I started watching the movie without him
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2010