What is a submissive wife?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Weak minded women.
    Anonymous

• a woman who does ANYTHING a man says .. a woman who doesn't speak for themselves and cannot be independent.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I think the Bible means a woman who respects her husband. Like if he doesn't want you to bring your child along to a function, and you do, and even after talking about it and letting him know how you feel and vice versa, you two still disagree, you go with his decision.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 6:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Oh boy, here we go.
    Anonymous

• to me a submissive is the one that wears the cuffs and the dominant is the one that does the bossing or uses the whip.
    I can tell you from my single days and working as a sex talk operator- there are a lot of men in the position that txdaniella and they are usually the ones that went looking for women like me.
    even if they told their wives they wanted them to be that way, often they would complain about it or wish their wives would just up and tell THEM what to do for a change.
    personally, I could NEVER be a submissive wife! unless of course it's playtime and I'm wearing the cuffs..................
    Anonymous

• You submit to him for all decisions.Don't "talk back",give him sex when he asks,wait on him hand and foot.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• TMJ121099- right! just the way for the proper submissive husband to behave! oh wait! you were talking about WIVES! woops! :)
    Anonymous

• Oh joy, another way for women to come in and bash the "submissive" thing.
    As far as the bible goes, it means to respect your husband as the spiritual leader of the household. We are also supposed to be his "help mate" in which he should come to you and discuss all issues and try to come up with a solution with you. Basically, if all is said and done, and he decides that something is better to do than what you think, he should do it. This is also keeping in mind the husband is a GODLY man, not abusive, insane, have a particular addictive behavior, etc.
    I kind of like this because, for example, I may be against say, buying something, think its too much etc, but I can just say "whatever you think we need to do" and let him take full responsibility. Sometimes men have to learn from their mistakes, and its good for them to know it was THEIR mistake.
    IT DOES NOT MEAN A DOORMAT-WIFE thankyouverymuch.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• A submissive wife is one who respects and is loyal to her husband. She gives him what he wants, no matter what it is. She also lends a shoulder to her non submissive friends who's husband's left or cheated because they refused to treat him with the respect and loyalty he needs.
    Anonymous

• Weak minded women.

a woman who does ANYTHING a man says .. a woman who doesn't speak for themselves and cannot be independent.
    ---------------------------------------

The bible says "All women be submissive to your husband". Christian's interpretation. I dont think the bible meant for a woman to be weak minded or dependent and not speak for herself. Lets use some logic.
    Anonymous