2nd baby...........

I have heard that your second baby drops later in pregnancy and closer to labor time. Is there any truth to this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!
    Anonymous

• Or, you may not even notice when it drops.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 6:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• OP: This is my second pregnancy and they are expecting an early delivery because he is supposed to be a big baby just like my dd (i know the guestimates can be way off but I have a funny feeling like the big day is not to far away ). I have just noticed today that my belly and boobs have a whole lot more room between them lol. I just feel an enormous amount of pressure in the pelvic and butt region (to the point of pain no matter what position im in)! Kinda makes me nervous and excited at the same time! Guess it would be a good idea to atleast have a bag ready for the hospital.
    Anonymous

• I read that the lightening for all pregnancies for the first, most likely won't happen until the day of, or maybe even within hours of labor...My labors were induced, though, so my own personal account wouldn't be very accurate.
    mynameiskat

Answer by mynameiskat at 7:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2010