TMI, answer my question.

when your guy "finishes" in you. does it sometimes smell REALLY odd like two hours later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Not for me. It does sometimes leak out a while later though.
    Anonymous

• I leak for a while too, but to me it does smell odd afterwards. It's probably just throwing off your PH balance or something. if it smells bad, then you might have a infection and might want to talk to a doctor.
    Anonymous

• yes it does, like i leave it in so i can higher my chances of baby. just make sure to get in the shower in less than 24 hours
    Anonymous

• yeah it does.Well its a foreign substance in you,its gonna smell odd for awhile.My husband has alot.i pass it for days!
    Anonymous

• Yes. I like to clean up immediately but I still smell weird until I shower the next day.
    Anonymous

• Not for me but it leaks out.
    Anonymous

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 10:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I clean out asap too, but still it smells a little funny (not bad) afterwards for a while.
    Anonymous

• its cuz your cum and his cum together it mixes and it makes a funny smell dont worry bout it if u dont like the smell then take a shower or clean up and if ur tryin to have a baby than dont worry bout it its just his and your mixs and it make a funny smell
    Anonymous

• yes..it makes me smell really "fishy". I asked the dr. and she checked me for infections but I didn't have one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 2, 2010