Do you find it funny?

I work weekends and he watches our son while I'm at work. But when I'm off during the week, he's NEVER NEVER home.... He's always 'late' from work. He says he has meetings but this didn't start til recently. Should I be worried. He should have been home OVER an hour ago and I can never get a hold of him when he is late. I'm really worried. Encouragement needed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, is the being late work related? Has he ever given you a reason to be suspicious? Tell him you need to be able to reach him in case of emergency and you don't appreciate his ignoring your calls. It's inconsiderate for him not to check in if he's going to be late and let you worry. It could be nothing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• It could be nothing, but I'd keep a eye out.
    Does he do things like not let you look at his cell phone? does he keep a lot of secrets?
    I wouldn't worry too much, but it may not be a bad idea to be cautious.
    Anonymous