Love.. is it physical, mental, or emotional.. or all 3?

Just thinking about my fiance.. I get happy.. hell I'm grinning ear to ear right now while I'm typing this! I know for me it's emotional and mental, but I also think it's physical! My body reacts to him (and I don't mean sexually or anything like that.. which it does don't get me wrong) I get butterflies in my stomach and when I was pregnant with my first, he would seriously be moshing around in there everytime I talked to Justin (my fiance) or was in the room with him. Also (maybe TMI) my breast would ONLY leak when I slept next to him. I would wake up DRENCHED thinking I had had a night sweat when I realized it smelled sweet.. LOL

alinker

Asked by alinker at 7:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I definitely think it's all 3. I am very much like you. My body reacts to him (not just sexually, either), my heart beats faster, I sleep better when he's here. I'm happy when he is, pissed when he is, etc. And of course, I choose to be with him, choose to overlook his flaws and love his great qualities, which is the mental part.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• All 3 at your stage in the relationship.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• smileI've been in mine for going on 4 yrs and still all three. I get so excited when he sends me a message that it makes my butt pucker!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I have been with my husband for 6 years. He is on his second deployment overseas, I talk to him in IM and I always get excited when he sends me messages. He will be home in two months and I get more excited everyday. Oh and to answer the question I think in a healthy, long-term relationship its all three.
    Anonymous

• I get that way even thinking about my ex. He was first love, and I'm still completely in love with him.
    Anonymous

• All of the above.
    Anonymous

• LOL admckenzie I almost just fell out of my chair when I read the butt pucker thing!! I can totally relate but would never have put it that way. I love it! That may be my new saying :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010